Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cookie Jar Blizzard Among Other Things...

So, expect a decrease in frequency of my blogs until December. Some of you may see this is a good thing, but it makes me very sad. School just started back up, and I feel like I am working a full time job. I feel sorry for those of you already in "the real world." My only enjoyment today has been trying the new Cookie Jar Blizzard from Dairy Queen and writing this blog. I'm not sure which is more sad. The fact that only two things have brought me enjoyment today or the fact that a blizzard and a blog brought me enjoyment. Okay, enough complaining. I really don't want to be viewed as one of those people that complains all the time, but when something goes wrong (like when people that aren't working at the Rec Center or working out park in the parking lot that those that are working out or working need to park in, AKA ME. This is not complaining, this is merely providing an example), what else are you supposed to do? They always say that suppressing your feelings just makes things worse and just causes you to blow up later. We don't want that now, do we? All right, all right, on to the blizzard.

Okay, so the Cookie Jar Blizzard is simply ice cream, Oreo's, cookie dough, and hot fudge. You can pretty much guess what this tastes like since you more than likely have eaten all four of these ingredients at one point in time, but I am in desperate need of escape from reading about audit and tax. Will someone please tell me why I am an accounting major?? And by the way, this blizzard just came out yesterday, and yes folks, it is September 2, and I have already tried it. I subscribe to every single "whatever" of the month club so that I can be the first to know about any new food or desserts that come out and be the first to try new things. I told you. I see Limited Time Only and the alarms start going off. I have no time to finish my readings for class tomorrow, but you can bet that I have plenty of time to go try the new Dairy Queen Blizzard.

All right, back to the blizzard. One word, divine. What could possibly be wrong with something that contains ice cream, Oreo's cookie dough, and hot fudge? The crunchiness of the Oreo's meshed with the creaminess of the ice cream, the softness of the cookie dough, and the rich smoothness of the hot fudge were the pinnacle of perfection. Except when I got to the bottom of it and was just left wanting more. After I got home, I then proceeded to eating handfuls of Hershey Kisses out of a bowl sitting in my living room. I was then interrogated by Brian as to why I was now eating Hershey Kisses. As if that even needs a response.

And as a side note I recently discovered that fresh blueberries pair deliciously with Life Cereal. I randomly tried it one morning, and it has now become the thing that gets me out of bed in the morning. So for those of you in the real world....Here is your new incentive.

No comments:

Post a Comment