Monday, August 10, 2009

The Stolen Mints

So, I'm in the process of moving from one house to another, and I must say, I hate it. However, I did come across something that made moving a little more bearable. Well, I didn't necessarily come across it myself. Let me explain.

As you can tell by now, I have a problem. A food problem, that is. Yes, I am perfectly aware. Well one day, a few months ago, my boyfriend brought home a cup full of the chocolate mints that Olive Garden gives out with the bill. Yes, I know, they are wonderful. I was so excited when he brought them home and planned on devouring them all that night. He told me that I couldn't and said that he was putting them in the outside refrigerator we had in the garage. I can remember a couple days after he brought them home getting a strong craving for something chocolate. Of course I immediately went to the outside refrigerator to have some mints, but when I opened the door, they were gone. I was obviously very upset, but I just figured he had eaten them. I'm sure I found some other chocolate thing to eat. Anyways, today we were cleaning out the refrigerator, and my boyfriend opened this little door in the refrigerator (that I hadn't seen before), and guess what. He had hid them from me! Can you believe that? He had hid them from me so that I wouldn't eat them all. He laughed it off, and I rebelled by finishing the remainder of the mints. All twenty of them. I actually don't think he knows that yet. But I suppose he is about to find out once this blog is posted. Let's just say it just may be a problem when someone has to hide Olive Garden mints from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment